LAST MINUTE VACCINE CLINIC
First time vaccinations will be given
Thursday, February 25th
If you would like to receive a vaccination and you are over the age of 65, please come to OakLeaf Surgical Hospital – Door 2 where you will receive an OakLeaf card permitting you to get a vaccination. Once individuals receive an OakLeaf card, they are permitted to go back to their cars until we can get them into the building. We want to make sure we do all we can to keep people safe in these very cold temperatures.
We have the same number of cards as we have vaccines. The cards will all be distributed and those people with cards will receive their vaccination. Prior to your coming by for a vaccination, please be aware of the following items:
- Specific OakLeaf cards will be handed out for the available doses at Door 2 beginning at 8:30 am on Thursday, February 25th.
- The clinic is on a first-come, first-served basis for those 65 years old and older.
- Vaccine Clinic will run from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm, Thursday, February 25th.
- Door 2 will be the vaccine entrance.
- Once you receive an OakLeaf card, you may go back to your car until we can get you in the building.
- You must be 65 + and present to receive an OakLeaf card.
- When you present for the vaccine, please provide:
- photo ID
- proof of WI residence
- the OakLeaf card
- You must be able to come back for a second dose on March 17th, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
- If you have an IRIS form, please bring it with you.
- If you have had any vaccinations in the last 14 days (for example, Shingles, etc.), you will not be permitted to receive the COVID vaccine that day.
- If you are diabetic, please check to make sure your blood sugar is within normal limits.
- If you have any health conditions or other health concerns, please speak to your primary care provider to determine if you should receive the vaccine prior to arriving to the vaccination clinic.
- You will receive a fact sheet that contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine you are being offered.
- You will be monitored on site after you receive your vaccination to watch for any reaction to the vaccine.
- If you have any issues or additional questions once you receive your vaccination, please speak to your primary care provider.